GPS has over 10 years of experience producing high quality, accurate aluminum, and steel low-to-high volume production parts, prototype parts, fixtures and gauges with cutting-edge technology. Our 25,000 sq/ft climate controlled contract manufacturing facility ensures that your product is of the highest caliber. We have expanded our manufacturing capabilities to include RAPID PROTOTYPING / 3D PRINTING and are excited to introduce our newest technological advances:
EOS M 290 (METAL)
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering
- Build Volume 250mm x 250mm x 325mm
- High-Performance System with 400 Watt Laser
- Materials include Aluminum, Maraging Steel, Stainless Steels and Titanium.
- Can rapidly produce parts from CAD geometry files with 24/7 run time and utmost accuracy.
MARKFORGED MARK TWO (PLASTIC)
- Prints with ONYX material (Nylon with Carbon fiber reinforcement) for stronger plastic parts
- Build Volume 320mm x 132mm x 154mm
- Prints at 100 micron resolution
- Prints from CAD Geometry Files with 24/7 run time.
For more detailed information on our capabilities, please see our facilities list here.